Thursday, June 19, 2008

TOP TEN AMY WINEHOUSE EXCUSES

Top Ten Amy Winehouse Excuses

10. Is simply misunderstood

9. Did it all for the nookie

8. New bacon ranch flavored heroin is sooooo goooood!

7. Was born in an actual wine house

6. Would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling kids

5. "Tell me how else am I going to [unintelligible] and wake up with the taste of cigarettes in my mouth and broken glass in my hair? Tell me that, huh?"

4. It's all Mr. Hathaway's fault

3. Just wants to be a role model for all of the future burned-out crack whores dragging through the gutter of the world

2. Was a prank that got out of hand

And the number one Amy Winehouse excuse...

1. Didn't have a caring mother like Dina Lohan to look out for her when she was young

-Jason Rohrblogger
(06/19/08)

No comments: