Friday, December 17, 2010

LAME QUIZ

Here's another one of those stupid quizzes I love.

FAVE SONG: Baby Got Back (I like big butts and I cannot lie)

LADIES: SUPERMAN OR CLARK KENT? Superkent

GENTS: GINGER OR MARYANN? Ginger was a slut! I pick Ginger...

FAVE QUOTE: "Let me show you where."

TELL ME A SECRET, C'MON: My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hon.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVE FOOD? Lobster stuffed inside filet mignon stuffed inside a paté of duck liver

DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL MATE: Chainsmoking librarian who owns a liquor store

IF YOU COULD CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE? I would tone down my extreme sexiness one notch

WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR? Red

WHAT IS THE MOST VULGAR STATEMENT YOU'VE SAID OR OVERHEARD? You're now in the top tax bracket

EVER HAD A CRUSH ON A FRIEND? And a couple of enemies

ANY FOREIGN LANGUAGES? I'm fluent in colloquial Swahili

FAVE WORD? Bitches

WORDS OF WISDOM?: Cut the red wire

MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND: Lance Armstrong

LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND: Jackie Kennedy

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Jennifer you rock and you rock and you don't stop

-Jason Rohrblogger
(12/17/10)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope you plan on inviting me over the next time you make LobSteakAté!

The Bombshell said...

Hehehe. Fun!