Tuesday, June 01, 2010

TOP TEN BIRTHDAY QUOTES

Here you go, Karen...

Top Ten Birthday Quotes

10. To me, old age is always fifteen years older than I am.
-Bernard Baruch

9. I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do.
-Phyllis Diller

8. Like many women my age, I am 28-years-old.
-Mary Schmich

7. A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
-Erma Bombeck

6. Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.
-Maurice Chevalier

5. There is still no cure for the common birthday.
-John Glenn

4. You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
-John P. Grier

3. People ask me what I'd most appreciate getting for my eighty-seventh birthday. I tell them, a paternity suit.
-George Burns

2. Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened.
-Cora Harvey Armstrong

And the number one birthday quote...

1. A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
-Robert Frost

-Jason Rohrblogger
(6/1/10)

1 comment:

Antonio said...

Really cool set of birthday quotes - Great post. Thank you