Sunday, November 11, 2007

STRIPPER NAME GENERATOR

Sorry about the huge empty space in this post! Apparently Blogger doesn't like my table code...

Stripper Name Generator

Pick one from Column A, one from Column B, and one from Column C. You'll be paying the rent with your pole skills in no time. Click here to begin...





















































































-A- -B- -C-
ChestyDazzleTush
FantasiaGlitterKiss
BambiPassionThong
DallasLeatherLick
BunnyShimmerThighs
CinnamonSpankHips
DiamondLustySizzle
KittyDeepFire
SugarTightBomb
SapphireHeavenJuice
BlazeRazorWhip
PrincessDreamCherry
BrandyAppleWine
MontanaNightJuggs
AngelVelvetCheeks
IsisMeadowHorn
StarrTickleButton
TrixiebelleSparkleHiney
CandySilverTongue


-Jason Rohrblogger
(11/11/07)

1 comment:

Jason Rohrblogger said...

A. Bombshell,

Thanks for the heads-up! I have no idea how to upgrade my template without losing everything, but I'll start asking around. I can't believe you actually checked my code!

You rock!

-Jaso