Friday, June 16, 2006

TOP TEN CAR RENTAL AGENT PICKUP LINES

Top Ten Car Rental Agent Pick-Up Lines

10. I'll upgrade your compact to a full-size

9. Is that a Loss Damage Waiver in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

8. You've got a Premium Class body at Economy Class rates!

7. What's a nice girl like you doing with Supplemental Liability Insurance like this?

6. Return here often?

5. I'm sorry, you're too hot for a non-smoking car

4. If you pull your top down, I'll fill your tank

3. Yeah, but my turn around time is five minutes or less

2. When I'm done with you, you'll Express Return

And the number one car rental agent pick-up line...

1. If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you let me buff it to a keen shine?

-Jason Rohrblogger
(05/26/98)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another Brilliant list. Keep up the great work.