Saturday, November 27, 2004

TOP TEN REJECTED TOPICS ON THE RICKI LAKE SHOW

Top Ten Rejected Topics On The Ricki Lake Show

10. I've been in love with my baby's mother since the day we got married and that's not about to change now.

9. I have big secret to tell you: I have nothing but the deepest respect and admiration for your hard earned accomplishments.

8. Girl, your ass looks great in those tasteful jeans, you must have all kinds of self-respect.

7. Twins separated at birth, and then reunited a few minutes later.

6. Ho's and dikes: Gardening below sea level.

5. Gay priests who, nevertheless, remain celibate and do a great job of ministering to the community anyway.

4. Why Oprah is the Queen of all daytime talk shows eight years running.

3. I was gonna sleep with your man, but we decided against it because it would hurt your feelings.

2. I left my bad relationship before it got abusive, and now I'm a well adjusted middle class citizen.

And the number one rejected topic on the Ricki Lake show...

1. Underage school children who go home to two-parent nuclear families.

-Jason Rohrblogger
(11/19/98)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about, "guys who were going to sit home and blog all day, but they decided to kick another panel? with gayla?"