Thursday, October 16, 2008

TOP TEN REASONS I WON'T BE POSTING FOR AWHILE

Top Ten Reasons I Won't Be Posting for Awhile

10. Now I have to find the real killers AND get OJ's memorabilia back

9. Must. Save. Stock. Market.

8. Working overtime to pull off a come-from-behind victory for Ron Paul

7. Can't talk. Masturbating.

6. Three words: Petticoat Junction Marathon

5. Britney won't stop calling

4. Getting the homeless to live outside the box

3. Being inducted into a society so secret, even I don't know what it is

2. Talking crazy bread down from the edge of the foil

And the number one reason I won't be posting for awhile...

1. Bachelor party in Vegas before my friend throws his life away marries the love of his life

-Jason Rohrblogger
(10/16/08)

4 comments:

Atomic Bombshell said...

Laughing out loud at #4.

LGreget said...

"Can't talk. Masturbating."

I think you meant can't type - masturbating. Or do you talk to yourself while masturbating that you can't concentrate on typing? Interesting!

Another bachelor party in Vegas. Watch out! You might be next.

mollydolly said...

Interesting top ten Points.......

Christopha! said...

I'll pass you the chemical formula for the Statutory Grape Koolaid when you get back. It tastes REALLY good. Has a slight guilty aftertaste (and a smidge of paranoia) but I should have that worked out soon.