Thursday, December 20, 2007

FUNNIEST HEADLINE EVER

This was sent to me by Jenn over at Let the Wild Rumpus Start.

Funniest headline ever (thanks to Huffington Post!):


"Britney Spears' Sister, 16, Pregnant...Christian Parenting Book Delayed"


Bwah ha ha! That is PURE HILARITY! Like a pregnant 16-year-old can't be a Christian! She's gonna need all the Christ she can get...

My two fave quotes from the article:

1) "Jamie Lynn plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana 'so it can have a normal family life.'"

My family is from Louisiana. Ain't nothing normal going on there.

2) "It is rumored she and Aldridge met in church and Lynn Spears says they've been dating for years."

It's the church girls you gotta watch out for. I didn't join my church's youth choir in high school for the MUSIC...

-Jason Rohrblogger
(12/20/07)

No comments: