Sunday, January 20, 2008

TWENTY QUESTIONS

The beautiful (and atomic) Bombshell tagged me to complete a twenty-item questionnaire designed to help reflect on last year and plan ahead for this one. The hitch: Toss one question and replace it with your own, then tag a handful of friends to participate. I am tagging the San Diego Chargers.

Twenty Questions

1. At what age do you wish to marry? Ninety-five. At that age there are four women for every man. I'll have my pick of the GGILFs.

2. Which "Saved by the Bell" character are you? Mr. Belding.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Narnia, a dream world of magic.

4. Which part of you do you hate the most? It's hard being this funny.

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do? Heroin.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most? The piece of gum chewed by Britney that I bought on Ebay.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do? A whole pack of Britney gum in all the flavors of the rainbow! Hoo-ah! Yeah.

8. What's your wish for the year ahead? Two words: President Federline

9. How did you celebrate the New Year? Partied like it was 1999.

10. Why did you start blogging and why will you continue to do so in 2008? I blog, therefore I am.

11. Which type of person do you hate the most? Meme stealers, ironic listers, and lazy punsters.

12. What is your ambition? Madonna's Blond

13. If you had one wish what would you wish for? Hello? More wishes. Duh!

14. Name a body part your significant other tells you she adores: My isles of Langerhans.

15. What is the best gift you can give someone this year? Spice rack.

16. List two of your New Year's resolutions: 1. Finally master the theremin. 2. Boob job.

17. A picture that pretty much sums 2007 for you: Click here.

18. What are two things you were most thankful for in 2007 that will make you even happier in 2008? Parole and Hot Pockets

19. What was the best lesson you learned in 2007? Never ever take a laxative and a sleeping pill on the same night.

20. Are you doing what you thought you'd be doing at this stage in your life? I really thought I'd be doing Jennifer Aniston by now. But it's enough to hide in her bushes once in awhile...

-Jason Rohrblogger
(01/20/08)

2 comments:

Adrian said...

That picture was magical. It's like I can feel how you were feeling in 2007. Amazing.

Unknown said...

This just made my day. I love your answers.