Monday, March 30, 2009

TOP TEN CHRISTOPHER MOORE QUOTES

Jenn over at Patience is a Virtue recently sent me my first Christopher Moore book Practical Demonkeeping. Christopher Moore books are what result when the creators of Scooby Doo are drunk novelists instead of stoned cartoon writers...

Top Ten Christopher Moore Quotes

10. If you think anyone is sane you just don't know enough about them.

9. Don't be ridiculous, Charlie, people love the parents who beat their kids in department stores. Its the ones who just let their kids wreak havoc that everybody hates.

8. Only cops and vampires have to have an invitation to enter.

7. Christmas crept into Pine Cove like a creeping Christmas thing: dragging garland, ribbon, and sleigh bells, oozing eggnog, reeking of pine, and threatening festive doom like a cold sore under the mistletoe.

6. Not unlike the toaster, I control darkness.

5. Nobody's perfect. Well, there was this one guy, but we killed him....

4. She's so small, yet she contains so much evil.

3. Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry, you can't have a baby brother, because that would mean that Daddy had sex, and that's never going to happen again.

2. I've seen more intelligence in the crotch lice of harem whores.

And the number one Christopher Moore quote...

1. People, generally, suck.

-Jason Rohrblogger
(3/30/39)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oooh I am WAY behind on your blog! Yay that you liked the book, I am ready to read his new one next week! I will send it your way!