Friday, March 06, 2009

TOP TEN THINGS I AM ASHAMED TO ADMIT I LOVE

Top Ten Things I am Ashamed to Admit I Love

10. John Grisham novels - Yes his pulp is hopelessly formulaic. Yes he types his novels with only one hand while on vacation in Italy. He's the only fiction I will read.

9. Flashdance, Sound of Music, and Grease - Yes I'm straight. And I have worn out two Flashdance soundtracks. Sadly, I am not making this up.

8. Ford Windstar - This is my company car. Yes it's dumpy. Yes it's a Ford. But it's roomy, efficient, fast enough, and the A/C blows ice cold.

7. The Atkins Diet - Yes meat is murder. Yes I'm going to die of a heart attack at forty-two. But I'll be skinny and full of bacon double cheeseburgers.

6. Hillary Clinton - Yes she is shrill. But she's about to the lay the smack down on the rest of the world for Obama. Jason likey.

5. Cheeseball 70s acts like Neil Diamond, Bread, and Looking Glass - Sweet Caroline, good times never seemed so good!

4. 30 Rock - Yes it's completely silly. And I can't get enough! I want to go to there.

3. Nickelback - Yeah, I know, I know. Please don't tell other people, okay?

2. Vienna Sausages - Yes they are ground up chicken lips. And they are SO GOOD!

And the number one thing I am ashamed to admit I love...

1. LOL cats - This crap is funny, I don't care who you are.

-Jason Rohrblogger
(3/6/09)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Can I second this??? Cause I wanna!

Jason Rohrblogger said...

Partially gay? How does that work? Not that I'm...curious.