Monday, July 06, 2009

TOP TEN THOUGHTS ON THE DRIVE HOME FROM VEGAS

Top Ten Thoughts on the Drive Home from Vegas

10. Why didn't I leave the craps table while I was on a roll?

9. Why didn't I leave the buffet table with a single dinner roll?

8. Why did I mix my alcohols?

7. How long will my car smell like stale beer and regret?

6. Why am I learning this lesson again?

5. Why did I double down on a pair of twos?

4. Why did the ATM machine keep my card?

3. Why didn't I get any sleep?

2. Where is my dignity?

And the number one thought on the drive home from Vegas...

1. Maybe I can stop in Stateline and win it all back

-Jason Rohrblogger
(07/06/09)

And the alternates...

What was I thinking?
Why does it burn when I pee?
I can't wait to go back
Why does my mouth taste like warm asphalt and rum?
How much would a pawn shop give me for my dead mother's wedding ring?
I'm cool with Siegfried, but Roy is kind of a jerk

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awesome!!! Love #1!

Vincetastic said...

"Why didn't I just fly Southwest?" You can cross-post this to our site http://www.toptentopten.com/ and link back to your site.