Sunday, February 28, 2010

TOP TEN COUNTRY SONGS FOR CYBERSPACE

Top Ten Country Songs for Cyberspace

10. It's Over Cuz I Caught Him Swapping GIFS with My Best Friend

9. You Done Ripped Out My NT-1 and Stomped that Sucker Flat

8. She's the Shemale of My Email and the Breaker of My Heart

7. You FTP-ed Up Our Love so I Crawled into a Bottle

6. Let's Get Drunk and Raise a Little HTML

5. I've Got Hot Java for You but No Hits on My Heart

4. I've Deleted Your Bookmark from the Hotlist of My Heart

3. I Designed Your Homepage, She Changed My Life

2. I Tried Your Site Tonight, but You Weren't There

And the number one country song for cyberspace

1. When I Met You in that Chat Room, You Swore You Was a Girl

-Jason Rohrblogger
(2/28/10)

And the alternate...

I Google Your Yahoo and You Excite MySpace

No comments: