Monday, April 07, 2008

TOP TEN REJECTED WINNIE THE POOH THEMES

Note: My sister tells me that there are two kinds of Pooh: "Classic" Pooh and "Disney" Pooh. Apparently "Classic Pooh" is the preference. Who knew new Pooh blew? Here are my...

Top Ten Rejected Winnie the Pooh Themes

10. Military Juggernaut Pooh

9. Pooh-saurus Rex

7. G.I. Winnie with Kung Pooh Grip

6. Stinky the Loo

5. Afternoons at 96.9 Pooh FM

4. Baby Seal Hunter Pooh

3. Pooh-dle

2. Mountain Pooh

And the number one rejected Winnie the Pooh theme...

1. Pooh Tang

-Jason Rohrblogger
(09/14/05)

And the alternates...

Koo Koo Ka Pooh, Mrs. Robinson
Winnie the Stew
You'll always be my Jenny the Pooh (Forrest Gump only)
Baby the Goo
Koo Koo the Roo
Cock-a-doodle Pooh

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like it's time to turn on word verification for comments, you've been SPAMMED! :(

Jason Rohrblogger said...

Ms. Bombshell,

I figured out how to delete comments! Whoo Hoo! And I think I turned on word verification...

Anonymous said...

-PowerToThePooh.com
-Warm Honey Feels So Good... right there