Thursday, December 07, 2006

TOP TEN THINGS I WAS THINKING

Top Ten Things I Was Thinking

10. Grandma wouldn't notice

9. Britney's gonna start with the phone calls and emails again soon

8. That the Zoning Board wouldn't be a bunch of Fascist Municipal Overlords raining down codified death on personal structural expression

7. The kids will thank me later

6. Bush won't have any trouble proving North Korea has weapons of mass destruction since they showed that to the world already

5. Lemonade is nice

4. Guns n' Roses rocks beyond all bands who have ever rocked in the history of rhythmic sound

3. Whatever happened to that kid from 10th grade church youth group that was really into working out?

2. The wind can't possibly pick that up and start a fire

And the number one thing I was thinking...

1. I know what that Kate Winslet needs

-Jason Rohrblogger
(11/11/06)

And the alternates...

No, really, who let the dogs out?
Is that a pistol in your pocket?
Too soon?
Where have all the flowers gone?
Is this funny?

1 comment:

Uncle Joey said...

I think you're funny...

That's why I linked you to my blog.

How about..."Top Ten Things About Strangers' Blogs"? Sound good.

I thought so.