Head over to the official website - http://blogday.wikispaces.org to see what it’s all about! In brief: For one long moment on August 31st, bloggers from all over the world will post recommendations of 5 new Blogs. On this day, blog surfers will find themselves leaping around and discovering new, unknown blogs, and celebrating the discovery of new people.
In keeping with my theme, here are my Top Ten Fave Blogs of All Time. Hopefully, through my participation in this event, I’ll drive traffic from around the world. Especially since this Blog Day thing seems to have picked up momentum in Europe and is going largely unnoticed in the US… Spread the word!
10. The Onion - Not a Blog Per Se but Updated Weekly with the Funny
9. Daily Probe - The Daily Probe is Neither, Just More of the Internet Funny
8. The Complimenting Commenter - Such a Nice Boy!
7. Weblog Wannabe - Links, Great Template, Best Use of Verdana on the Web
6. Lord of the Crumbs - Memories and Commentary from an East Coast Raconteur
5. Tales Wagging the Blog - A Verbal Evisceration of Whatever is in the News
4. Celebrity Smack - A Visual Evisceration of Whoever is in the News
3. Dirty Talking Girl - Porno Blog Written by a Married British Woman in Her 50's! (I am not making this up)
2. Atomic Bomshell - Great Graphics, Awesome Observations, and Prolific Posts
And Jason Rohrblogger's number one Blog Day pick...
1. Patience is a Virtue - A Midwestern Woman Adopts a Child and, Yes, it's Hysterical!