Tuesday, July 01, 2008

TOP TEN THINGS OVERHEARD AT THE SAG/AFTRA NEGOTIATIONS

Top Ten Things Overheard at the SAG/AFTRA Negotiations

10. Go ahead...make more pay

9. Will this slow down production on the next "Police Academy" movie?

8. George Clooney is so pretty when he's angry

7. If I had a nickel every time someone illegally downloaded a movie. Okay...four cents

6. I'm sorry Mr. Pitt, this meeting is for actors only

5. For the last time...no brown M&Ms!

4. Fabio on the final offer: "I can't believe it's not better."

3. I just want any residual green found in Matthew McConaughey's trailer

2. I liked her up fronts but the back end needs work

And the number one thing overheard at the SAG/AFTRA negotiations...

1. Can somebody cut Jack Nicholson's coke for him?

-Jason Rohrblogger
(7/1/08)

And the alternates...

I'd like you to meet our lead negotiator, Optimus Prime
Sign the contract now, and we'll digitally enhance it in post

No comments: